Saturday, November 20, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

0 comments
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head: The rain in my part of the world keeps falling….and falling….like the song, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, from the 1969 western movie, Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, with Paul Newman as Butch Cassidy and Robert Redford, as The Sundance Kid, has anyone seen Robert Redford lately? Geez that guy has aged….but I am digressing…as usual….

The movie, for those of you too young to remember 1969, was about a couple of American bank robbers and was apparently based on a true story, although I think the facts had been stretched a bit to make a movie….for instance, I doubt very much that a cowboy bank robber would take time out of his busy schedule of robbing banks and trains to ride a bicycle with Katharine Ross while hearing a song playing mysteriously in the background…but who knows? Maybe they did…..
Read Fulll Story: The USA News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails