Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reality Steve

0 comments
Ah, you just gotta love how reality tv keeps it's reality stars coming back. Anyhow, even though The Bachelorette 2010 will be premiering tonight at 9pm on ABC, the final two have already been chosen or so says Reality Steve and we really should perck up our ears because according to Radaronline,  Reality Steve successfully predicted The Bachelor 2010's Jake Pavelka was going to chose Vienna Girardi.

According to Reality Steve, Ali Fedotowsky's two finalists for The Bachelorette 2010 will be Chris Lambton and Roberto Martinez. Steve says his sources are slowly giving him information and thus he is in turn sharing whatever he knows.

He states in his blog "I’ve released 95% of every single thing that happens this season. If I knew who she picked, why wouldn’t I release that now with everything else? I want to get it all out there as soon as possible.I just don’t know yet though."

As I did some research for this post, I found that Reality Steve is probably more deserving of a post about him because his brand of sarcasm, wit and frankness is truly refreshing to see in a blog. His site is filled with spoilers and he is brutally honest about what he thinks and how he feels about different shows.
Source: The USA News 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails