Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet Potato Pie Recipe

0 comments
Sweet potato pie, my oh my! What would a Thanksgiving feast be without some comfort food? While sweet potato pie recipes vary, I have my favorite recipe that you will want to try for your dinner. If you have sweet potatoes, spices and butter, you can make this dessert with a minimal budget.

Looking for a sweet potato pie recipe, you came to the right place. Every year, I love to make this recipe and share my fabulous baking talent with my loved ones. Not only is this recipe easy, but it doesn’t require a whole lot of groceries.

Get out your pen and paper or printer ready because here is what you will need to get together for your creation.
For Ingredients: The USA News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails