Thursday, November 18, 2010

Erin Barry San Antonio

0 comments
Erin Barry San Antonio: Tony Parker and Brent Barry played for the San Antonio Spurs together from 2004-2008. They were good friends and it looks as though Eva Longoria and Erin Barry were close as well.

Erin Barry and Brent Barry are already in the middle of getting a divorce, but still, the news will drop a bombshell on their lives. Brent Barry’s father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry told TMZ that his son is going to be “devastated” by the cheating news.

“I feel horrible for my son. I’m in shock.  I knew [Erin Barry] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back. [Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can’t even imagine him going through this … the divorce was hard enough news.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails