Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker

0 comments
Sarah Jessica Parker will never leave New York despite struggling to find space in her packed home.

The actress has lived in the Big Apple since her family relocated from Cincinnati after she landed her first role on Broadway as a child.

And Parker can never imagine moving away from the bustling metropolis -- even though it would mean more room for her husband and three children.

She says, "I will never live anywhere else than New York because I just simply cannot leave the heartbeat of the city. I cannot do it.

"We have no space in our house in Manhattan. We're bursting at the seams. I know there are homes with more than two or three bedrooms in the suburbs, but I just couldn't move there, even to get extra room. I love New York too much."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails