Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Michael Ventrella

0 comments
Nicole Scherzinger may have won Dancing with the Stars, but no perfect score on any routine is as impressive as what Michael Ventrella accomplished this season on The Biggest Loser.

The contestant first weighed in at 526 pounds this season, eventually shedding more than any player in show history and finishing his run at 262 pounds. It was more than enough to make him champion.

“I thought there was a glitch in the matrix!” said th 31-year old from Chicago after he won the title. “I thought, ‘What is wrong with the monitor?’ I can’t believe this. I just proved no matter what it is, possibility or not, it can happen.”

Earlier in the night, Ventrella said:

"I knew going onto the ranch that I needed to save my life. The only way to do that was to bare all. I left everything I loved, everything I hated - I had to get over it. I dedicated myself so much. I had to reach into a place inside of me I didn't think existed. Even to this day, I don't feel like I'm done yet. I'm going to keep going."

Amazing stuff. We wish Michael the best in his quest to remain happy and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails