Thursday, May 27, 2010

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

0 comments
The American Idol 2010 finale was a drag until Carrie Underwood livened things up, but the night got even better when Casey James, Bret Michaels and their glorious hair took over the stage.

Casey James started off with a solo performance of "Every Rose Has Its Thorn". My first thought was that Casey James was damn good --my favorite of the season --and that I wish he'd made it to the finale. My second thought was that it was obvious Bret Michaels was about to come on stage considering was happening with all the Idol performances that night.

Though I knew what was about to happen, I was still surprised by his appearance. Bret Michaels look absolutely fantastic!!! Seriously, this guy had a brain aneurysm? One would never guess this guy had been on his death bed just weeks before.

Though performances by other 80s rockers tonight on Idol were lame (Michael McDonald? Hall and Oats? Bleck!), Bret Michaels and Casey James' duet of "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" was refreshing. I may have even have started swaying back in forth on the privacy of my couch -- I was that into it. Check out the performance below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails