CULVER CITY, Calif. - Spike TV says Sandra Bullock has made a surprise appearance at its "Guys Choice" event in Culver City.
Spike says Bullock received a standing ovation from the audience Saturday night at Sony Pictures Studios when she accepted the "Troops Choice" Award for Entertainer of The Year, from presenter Robert Downey, Jr. The award was voted on by members of the military.
The 45-year-old actress has kept a low profile since her public split from husband Jesse James after she won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side" earlier this year.
Bullock is also set to appear Sunday at the MTV Movie Awards where she is to receive the Generation Award.
Spike's "Guys Choice" will air on June 20.
Blog Archive
- March 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (296)
- October 2010 (43)
- September 2010 (64)
- August 2010 (38)
- July 2010 (28)
- June 2010 (245)
- May 2010 (761)
- April 2010 (28)
Copyright © 2007 Your Breaking News. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Sandra Bullock
at
9:48 PM
Posted by
Ateeq
0
comments
Posted under :
Entertainment news,
Guys Choice Awards,
sandra bullock,
Sandra Bullock Guys Choice Awards,
Sandra Bullock Spike Tv

Sandra Bullock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment