Monday, May 17, 2010

Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale 2010

0 comments
Gilles Marini smoldered his way onto ABC's 'Brothers & Sisters' as Luc Laurent, but not before the going all the way to the finals in season 8 of 'Dancing With the Stars' and baring his bod in the big-screen version of 'Sex and the City.'

TV Squad recently caught up with the handsome Frenchman at a 'DWTS' taping and got him to spill some dirt on the "massive heartbreak" ahead on the 'Brothers & Sisters' finale (Sun., May 16 at 10PM ET). What's ahead for the Walker clan? Read on.

What's it like being back at 'DWTS?'
It's a thrill to be here. The only thing I was worried about was if Cheryl [Burke] would go to the semi-finals and I'm thrilled she is.

You came on to 'Brothers & Sisters' for a short story arc initially and now they can't get rid of you!
I'm the one who's happy! I was intimidated when I first arrived. I was working with people like Rob Lowe. This man is awesome. Everyone in the cast is. Dave Annable, Matthew Rhys, Rachel Griffiths ... she's been such a help. She's inspired me every second I've been there. I love where I am today, I don't want to change anything.

Your character, Luc Laurent, has his green card so he and Sarah won't "have" to get married, but do you think that they might someday?
I believe that those two really belong to each other because they contrast each other. It's a real love story and a real relationship. This guy could have been just a fling or whatever, but then it turns into a real relationship. They have differences, it's why people can relate to it.

What's it like filming those sit-down Walker family dinners?
Actually, they go fairly fast. Everyone is used to them now. I look around and see who I'm working with, it's still overwhelming. I'm very blessed and I like to always think that way.

Gilles MariniAre you coming back next season?
I've been signed to be a regular on the show next season. That's pretty amazing. I want to wait for the upfronts this week when we learn [officially] that we're back.

There's a car wreck in the promos for the finale.
Yes, a big one. There are surprises in the finale, there is sharing of massive joy and massive heartbreak.

Will you see 'Sex and the City 2?'
Yes. I'm going to New York for the premiere. I want to support the picture. I want it to be even more successful than the first one.

They're bringing Aidan back for this version. Maybe your character will be back for the next movie?
My character, Dante, was a liberal surfer. He was playing Samantha Jones five years before [in terms of his sexuality]. That's why she realized it wasn't a fit with him. In the end, it means that Dante had no place in the second movie. Maybe in the third? Maybe she wants to have a little taste of Dante? I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails