Monday, May 24, 2010

Josh Holloway

0 comments
Josh Holloway thinks he's a 70-year-old beer-drinking man.

The 40-year-old actor loves the thought of growing older and being able to relax because it will be the complete opposite of his current hectic life.

He said: "I love the comfort zone. In my mind, I am a 70-year-old man with a fly rod in one hand and a beer in the other. But that's not the world of creativity. I'm not saying you can't enjoy the comfort when you've found a zone. But you must always evolve."

The 'Lost' actor - who recently posed for the front cover of Men's Health magazine - has also vowed to strip off and pose without his shirt when he eventually turns 70, so he can show off his "buddha gut".

He laughed: "I will be that guy! And I'll be unapologetic. I'll be happy to show my Buddha gut, because it will certainly be out. And I will have earned it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails